Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday Musings

Mondays are never my favorite day of the week, but today was especially bad since it was coming off a nice long three-day holiday weekend.

Sigh.

Enjoyed a nice Easter with the family. Even the Easter Bunny stopped by to say hello or hide her head in shame. You decide:
  
I went to the gym after work today to work off that deee-licious piece of leftover carrot cake I indulged in following lunch. It was totally worth it. If you like carrot cake, check out yesterday's post because that is a seriously good recipe and the icing alone is To. Die. For. I died. It was that good. 

I think carrot cake would be on my "last meal" menu. You know, if I'm ever on death row, and I get to pick a last meal. That carrot cake would be on the menu. Just keep that in mind.

I bought some new nail polish tonight - Buy me a Cameo from Essie:
I think I am going to like it. It has a nice pearly, brownish-pink, neutral color to it that seems to compliment my poor pale skin.

I'll wrap this up by saying that I saw the Adjustment Bureau over the weekend. I liked the movie, it was very thought-provoking and there was some intense chemistry between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. I swear, Matt Damon will be hot even when he is super-old and gumming his food in the nursing home. Am I right?

No comments: