Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dipping my toes back in. . .

Wow. I started this blog, posted one entry, and fell off the face of the blogosphere.

Well, not really, I continued reading blogs, I just buried my head in the sand about the fact that I had started one. There is a reason for that, and I hope you will stick around because that is a story for another day.

Today I am feeling reflective. The previous and only entry on my blog was posted on June 27, 2008. That is sooooo long ago - 2 years, 9 months and 9 days to be exact. It is amazing how much has changed since then. Here are a few things:

1. I have a different job.

2. My husband has a different job.

3. We no longer live in Enid, America.

4. I weigh about 45 pounds less (more about this to come)!

That is a lot of change in a relatively short amount of time.

How much has your life changed in the past 2 years, 9 months and 9 days?

4 comments:

tomtitle_lawyer said...

You blog well honey.

Teresa H. Miller said...

Yay! You have a blog! Yes, we need to catch lunch soon! Miss you!

Princess MommyPants said...

2 years, 9 months and 9 days ago I had a 15 month old and now I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old! I started a new job, and then that ended...some other stuff in there too...I think you've had more changes, though. :-)

Erin said...

Adding another person to your family is definitely a big change!!