Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding Recap

I went to a wedding this weekend in the Joplin, MO area. My husband's cousin's daughter was the bride and it was a big celebration of many of my in-laws. Luckily, they are a good group to be around!

It was a lovely wedding and a very fun reception, even if my low-quality cell phone pictures don't quite do it justice! The reception was held at a beautifully renovated building in downtown Joplin. The space had an art-deco vibe and was the perfect location for a wedding reception.
Pre-wedding pic with my mother-in-law

Loved the bows on the cake
Sweet bride who was a Dancing Queen!
The hubby's aunt and her husband showing the crowd how to dance
Mother-in-law got to catch up with  Mother of the Bride (also mother of 6!)
Hubby's brother dutifully posing with Art for a pic during the reception

No comments: