Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Turning 30: All the Cool Kids Are Doing It!

In less than two days, I will be 30! I have never been much of a birthday diva, but my friends keep telling me this is a big one. More than one of them have expressed they are a little freaked out about turning 30.

I started to feel depressed and old, but then I realized, some of my favorite celebrities are turning 30 this year, too. So that makes it cool, right? Right?!

Here's a quick rundown of some of the fabulous people born in 1981.

My fellow Virgo, and the queen of all things fabulous: soon-to-be mommy Beyonce











Smartypants Harvard grad and Best Actress winner Natalie Portman:

















Ahh, Justin Timberlake. Even if he becomes a full time actor, won't the ladies of our generation remember him most as our favorite member of *NSync?

















Another one of my favorite actresses: Julia Stiles. If you haven't seen her portray Lumen on Dexter, you are missing out!

















Talk about reinvention, Britney Spears has fought back from the brink of a career meltdown.

















Mmmmm. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. This reminds me, I still need to see Inception.

















If you have a birthday coming up, remember my advice:

Age is just a number and as long as you get another birthday, life is wonderful, no matter how many candles are on your cake!

No comments: