Monday, August 1, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday Musings

Sometimes you come across clever, funny, cringe-worthy things on the Internet and you just want to share them.

Have you seen Dear Photograph? How do people even think of this stuff? You take an old picture and return to the place where the picture was taken. Position the old picture to fit in with the scenery and take a new picture. Add a poignant caption, and voila - Internet gold! I could look at this site for hours. Some of the pictures have an almost haunting quality and the stories they tell can be moving. If you are sappy or interested in nostalgia, you have to check out Dear Photograph.

Regretsy is described as Where DIY Meets WTF. It makes fun of random craft projects posted on the popular website Etsy.

Kate Middleton For the Win was cracking me up leading up to the Royal Wedding. It still makes me laugh, but I wish they would update it!

What websites should I be surfing this week?

No comments: